South Korea Data SIM Card 1GB/3GB/5GB
Validity: 1-30 days
Internet speed: 4G
Service type: Data only
Coverage area: South Korea
Data limit: 1G/3G/5G
SIM card size: 3 in 1 Multi SIM (Nano/Micro/Standard)
Hotspot Sharing: Yes
Local telecom operator: South Korea-SK Telecom
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- The speed of your connection is dependent on your reception.
- This is a Data-only SIM card. Calls, texts, or topping up additional credits will not be possible.
- You can top-up additional credits to this SIM. To check your remaining SIM card balance, you may refer to the instruction manual provided.
- The 4G speed will be limited to 256kbps (with unlimited data) after you fully consumed the 1GB or 3GB allowance
- SIM card can be activated within 30 Days after purchase.
- Your SIM card will be sent out within 2 Working days after your booking is confirmed.
- Please expect the following delivery time for the respective location from the day of booking made: 3-5 business days for Taiwan, 3-4 business days for Hong Kong and Macau, and 3-5 business days for Mainland China.
- No tracking number will be provided for deliveries to Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Please indicate your full address at checkout. We will only contact you when the delivery address cannot be located.
- If you wish to have the SIM delivered to your hotel, kindly provide the hotel name, the name of the recipient matching the reservation, and the reservation confirmation number to the Whatsapp +852-51961035.
- The SIM card will be activated automatically. No registration is required
- The SIM card is valid for your selected duration on 24 hours. If you activate your SIM at 14:00, at next days' 13:59 it will count as one day.
- Manual Setup.
- If you are experiencing connectivity issues after 3 minutes, please follow the instructions below.
- iOS: Setting > Cellular Data > APN > input "ctm-mobile" >insert SIM card > reboot.
- Android: Setting > Data > APN > select new APN and input "ctm-mobile" > insert SIM card > reboot.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.